Friday, May 11, 2012

Today I decided to take my 3 hours away from children to go shopping. I went to Walgreens, City Market, ran to Walmart and then to Safeway.

I spent $110.07 between all 4 and have a TON of stuff.




Now I will show what I got at each store except Walmart and City market will be together because I price matched at Walmart when City market was out.

Walgreeens

I bought 4 sippy cups  they were on sale buy one get one 50% off and then I had a $1 manufacture coupon for 3 of them  and then an additional $2/2 Walgreens coupon  =$2.36 per cup 

Then I bought 3 bags of Indian Popcorn on sale for $1.99 and I had 3 $1 off coupons 
= $2.97 

Next I bought 3 bags of Kettle Chips on sale for $1.99 and I had a coupon for $1 off each of those
=2.97

Finally I bought 4 bags of  medium sized M&M's 
on sale for 2/6  plus there was a coupon in the May Walgreens book for a $1/2 and I also had manufacture coupons $1.50 off 2  making each bag $1.75  = $7 

Altogether my total was $24.45
with a total savings of 36.56


Safeway 

I bought 8 jars of Classico Spaghetti sauce/ Alfredo Sauce 
There was a sale 2/$4 plus 2 free boxes of Barilla Pasta and I also had 4  $1/2 Classico sauces 

So for 8 boxes of Pasta and 8 Jars of Sauce I paid $12  or if you break it down it's .75 cents a box and jar 

Then I bought 5 Star Bucks refreshers  and had completely free coupons for that = free 

I bought 20 boxes of Maurchan Yakisoba they were on sale for a $1 and if you looked in the Safeway add they were buy 1 get 1 free. It didn't ring up that way so I had to show the cashier but he took care of it effortlessly.  so for 20 boxes of pasta I paid $ 9.90

I bought 2 20 count bags of chips on sale for $5 and I had a $1 coupon making them $4  or .20 cents a bag 
so I paid $8 for both bags 

I bought 2 Frito Lay Stacks on sale for $1 and I had a .55 cents/ 2 coupon doubling to a $1  making each one .50 cents 
 so I paid $1.00 for both 

I bought 2 boxes of Honey Nut Cherrios on sale for 1.88 and I had a $1/2 making them 1.38 a box or $2.76 for both
Lastly I bought 4 boxes of Egg Wafflers on sale for 1.99 and I had a .55 cents /2 doubled to a $1 making each box $1.49 or  5.96 for 4 

My total all together was 36.97



Last but not least Walmart price match and City Market 

At City market I bought 10 Protein Plus bars on sale for $.99 plus I had a $1/2 making each bar .49 cents or $4.90 for all 10 

Then i got 5 Good n natural Bars 
I had a completely free coupon for those making them Free 

I bought 20 bags of Gold fish on sale .99 cents when you buy 10 =$19.80 

Then at the cash register I noticed that Mentos Gum was on sale 10/10 and I happened to have .55 cents off  1 coupon that doubled to a dollar making them FREE 

next I ran to Walmart since City Market was out of Country Time lemonade and I bought 10 and price matched to City Market for $1 and then used $1/2 making each one .50 cents  paying 5.00 for all 10 


my total for both stores was $30.34


Then for fun well it was ALL fun I took a picture of all of my FREE things
Tom enjoyed  setting this one up once he got off work :) 



No comments: