Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Stroller, Parade, 1st camping trip,1st hair cut

I am back tracking about a week or so and don't have the pics yet so just bare with me I will post them later. We finally broke down and bought a double jogging stroller and I LOVE IT, I was a little hesitant since we have 3 kids not just 2 but Tom put a strap on one side of the stroller and Micah walks with me just fine so I think it just might work out. We did our test run on the River Walk by our house as a family a few weeks ago and it was wonderful, Micah kept up with us just fine and even after a good 45 mins of walking didn't act tired and still ran and played at the playground towards the end and finished the journey just fine.

Tom was working during Blossom this year so I took the boys to the Parade with a good friend Casey and we sat and watched our small town parade for 3 hours, Casey's dad found us a great place in the shade so the hot wasn't too un bare able but sitting on the sidewalk for that long def took a toll on my back. But the boys had fun having candy thrown their way every 2 mins and watching all the trucks go by.

We decided to go see Tom's side of the family this past weekend. Jonah had not met Tom's Aunt, Grandpa or cousins yet so we went to Denver for the day to his Grandma's house and gave them an introduction to our crazy/sweet 1 year old. Then we decided to test out the new camper that his parents just purchased and did a trail one night run in Golden that night. So that was Jonah's 1st official camping trip, even tho it was just one night and morning. I think he had fun tho, Our bed was right up against the boys bed and Jonah took full advantage of crawling right over once he woke up in the morning. The boys had fun watching the 2nd Madagascar movie in bed before night time also. Then Tom's dad made the boys Mickey Mouse Pancakes for breakfast, they thought that was pretty cool.

On Monday I reluctantly gave in and we went and got Jonah's his first hair cut, he's not a baby anymore :( . He sat in his daddy's lap and did pretty well for sitting in Tom's lap during the process. He's not a big daddy fan yet  so sitting there at all was a HUGE feat and he didn't fuss to much having his hair cut off and even let the lady use the razor on the back to make it even. I mean't to get a picture of all the boys because all 4 got hair cuts but , I forgot so maybe I'll catch a few days later pic sometime soon.

No comments: