Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend!

We went to Grand Junction for Memorial Day Weekend to see family of course and meet our new nephew Calvin Lee :)

We saw 4 out of the 5 of my brother's kids due to one living at JUCO haha a boy after this auntie's heart for sure. The boys had fun playing with their cousins, they seem to pair up differently every time we visit it's pretty funny to see, last time we went in March Jolie, Micah and Riah and Alex played together pretty much anytime they were together, but this time Riah and Lucy decided to have no that's mine fight which was pretty cute and they played together and Micah and TJ the oldest played together. And of course Jonah just tried to attack poor Calvin anytime I had him, he was not all about me spending time with Calvin or Lucy, it's a good thing he's the baby I don't think he would've survived being in Micah's shoes getting a new sibling at the age of 1.
















I enjoyed my time quiet a bit this time I spent most of my afternoons cuddling my sweet nephew or playing with little Lucy and my mornings and evenings with my mama, I took her out to lunch and took her to see a movie one night :) Tom spent his time with his "boyfriend" as I call him most of the weekend and went hiking for most of the day.

We met some friends at the park and had a good chat and I also got to meet one of my friends brand new babies too over coffee so that was fun.






























On Memorial Day we headed over to our Adoptive set of Parents/ Grandparents for a BBQ ( yummy pulled pork sandwiches :) ) The boys played the dogs in the backyard well mostly ran from them but it was fun to watch and they had tickle fights and snuggled Grandma Melenie :)

No comments: